If you're looking for a place to eat delicious, home-cooked, hearty food in Amish country restaurant nearby, our locator does it better and faster than others without entering a zip code or address.
We've already done the research for you and found the best Amish restaurant and Smorgasbord with natural food grown in the traditional way without the use of modern technology and fertilizers in your location.
Just click on the pin of the map below and get the address and name of the best and most popular Asian Buffet that you are looking for.
Research the reviews of people who have previously visited this place. Contact this place by phone or email and ask about the hours of operation.
Nearest amish country eating places in my location - d
Best search result with wi-fi or cable internet connection
Map of Amish Country restaurants nearby - d
Best search results with mobile internet connection and turns on geolocation
Why is it a must-visit Amish restaurant?
There are several good reasons to visit a restaurant in Amish country.
- The Amish, especially the farmers, are known to follow a traditional way of farming. They grow vegetables and fruits without the use of modern machinery and equipment and do not use synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides. Animals are kept in the wild and also eat only natural feed. That is, everything, all the dishes in Amish restaurants are made from organic products, which is rare to find in other restaurants.
- All the dishes that are prepared in the Amish restaurant, although not as refined as in the top restaurants, but very hearty and with large portions. The main slogan in such restaurants is Come Hungry. Had a hearty meal. Left happy. So if you want a hearty and tasty meal, a restaurant in Amish country is the best choice.
- Authentic interior and Amish tableware.
- Amish Hospitality. The Amish restaurant makes you feel right at home.
Amish restaurants menu
Restaurant menus in Amish country can vary from location to location. But what they all have in common is the availability of simple, homemade, tasty, and hearty dishes.
The most popular dishes on Amish restaurant menus for breakfast would be:
- Scrambled eggs or scrambled eggs with bacon
- French toast
- Coffee soup
For lunch and dinner, the Amish restaurant prepares more hearty dishes:
- Broasted Chicken
- Chicken Breast Tenders
- Roast Beef
- Roast Turkey
- Hot Soup or Frozen Soup
- Fresh Chicken Pot Pie
Many of the recipes in Amish restaurants are left over from when their ancestors moved from Europe to America. Therefore, it is not possible to try them in restaurants other than the Amish.
Which states have the most Amish restaurants?
Traditionally you find the most restaurants in Amish country in the northeastern states like Ohio and Pennsylvania. This is where most of the Amish farms where they farm.
You can find some Amish restaurants in other states, such as Florida, Michigan, Kentucky, and California.